my grandpa used to water the plants every week and there was a lil frog that would come out and croak until my grandpa sprinkled some water on him and he loved that frog so much
Do my dark undereye circles and unwashed hair turn you on
Hannibal Buress Teaches a Valuable Lesson About Bike Security (x)
I killed that dance at the end of this.
Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.
OOH!! I LOVE these!!
i barely can do something better than doodles recently nothing else
well that’s the best news i’ve gotten all day